Saturday, May 3, 2014

Questions to ask about Christian obedience



Am I obedient?

If I am obeying God, it will be in every way possible by faith.

If I am obeying God, is it based on what His word says, that I can comprehend, understand,
and having received life, light, conviction and purpose in, as prompted by His Holy Spirit?

Have I submitted my mind to God? All of it?

Am I obeying God with my time? Do I waste time or does God order my time?

Is my heart freely given to God? All of it?

Am I obeying God by surrendering my will to receive His will? (Romans 12:1-2)

Am I obeying God in all of his designated relationships?

Do I confess to God all that stands between Him and me or do I walk in partial fellowship?

Do I obey God with my financial giving?

Do I love my neighbor as myself?

Do I obey God with my spiritual eyes and see things the way God sees them? Do I let God direct me in all my visual activity in the natural? Do I see in the natural and in the spiritual only what I’m suppose to see, or do I see too much or too little?

Do I hear what I’m supposed to hear? If not why?





David Hammock. © Copyright 2014. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment