Saturday, August 20, 2011

Healed of cancer in 2011


David Hammock has faced many physical battles in the last two years.Most significantly has been the battle with cancer while confronting other illnesses. Many of David's ministry activities have been curtailed or altered in order for treatments to occur.

No one but the Lord and a few close friends and family members have really known what David has gone through but God never ceased to fulfill his promises found in the Bible.

"There were many days I simply don't remember, I was so overwhelmed. Compassionate strangers taught me much about gratitude and humility. I don't know what I would have done without the
m. Sometimes all I could do was ask God for enough grace to even get out of bed and walk. The weakness, fatigue and side effects were frightening at times.

Other moments I thought my hopes and dreams were over. Then..God would come through for me once again...just like He does for all of us. Thanks to all of you for your prayers." David Hammock

*Photograph by volunteer, Danny James of the American Cancer Society. David and fellow cancer survivor on their last day of treatment for cancer at Duke Raleigh Hospital, Raleigh, NC USA.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment